Providing Medical Services to Rural Texas
Based on eligibility, this program provides basic medical services for the residents of Llano and surrounding areas. This temporary assistance includes up to 3 prescribed medications per month through Wal-Mart Pharmacy & any In-Patient and Out-Patient services at MidCoast Medical Center Trinity. Our Indigent program does not cover Specialists or Services rendered at other facilities.
Medical Discount Program
A Medical Discount might be available – check at the clinic registration for cash discounts.
The Medication Assistance Program
The Medication Assistance Program can provide applicants with free medications based on eligibility from several Pharmaceutical Companies. Processing paper work and delivery of the medications can take up to 6 weeks depending on applicant, medication and pharmaceutical company.
A program that offers patient assistance for approved hospital services and medications. Eligibility based on financial guidelines.
Charity Care Program
Based on eligibility, this program provides basic medical services for the residents of Llano. This temporary assistance includes In-Patient and Out-Patient services at MidCoast Medical Center Trinity. Our Charity Care Program does not cover Specialists or Services rendered at other facilities.
Applicants Must Provide:
- Completed Indigent or Charity Application for each person applying.
- Proof of All Household Income (wages, self-employment, child support, SSI, Social Security and
- Retirement Benefits, Cash contributions, unemployment benefits, workman's Comp, etc.) for All Household members.
- Current Income Tax Return (forms 1040) and all W-2's
- Valid West-Wharton County ID or DL (mandatory)
- Social Security Card
- Verification of any assistance received such as Food Stamps,
- Medicaid &/or TANF
- Verification of any pending SSI or Social Security
- Administration Applications Copy of Vehicle Titles and /or
- Verification of amount owed for All vehicles listed for all household members
- Current Bank Statements for all Bank Accounts for all Household Members
- Current Electric, Gas or Water bill for residence
- Processing time for an Indigent application is 14 days from the date a completed application is received. (A completed application is considered as an application and all required information).